Technical Support at an Air and Precipitation Monitoring Site
Salary: $ 20 / hour
Hours: 2 hours/ day
Vacancy: 2 - 4
Employment groups: Apprentices, Indigenous peoples , Persons with disabilities, Seniors, Veterans
Job Status: Part-time
Work Shift: Morning - 7:00 am - 9:00 am Local Standard Time ( LST)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Saturna Island, BC
- Secondary School Diploma or Higher
- Fluent communication in English, both orally and in writing
- Access to reliable transportation
- No experience is required ( Training will be provided )
- Retrieving air and precipitation samples.
- Packing and shipping samples to addressed laboratories for analysis.
- Other duties include daily reading and recording, troubleshooting and minor repair of a variety of monitoring equipment.
- Standard operating procedures and manuals will be provided for the tasks to be done accordingly.